Effectiveness of iPhone vs Android

Using the Hydration App.
nanwiz

Effectiveness of iPhone vs Android

Post by nanwiz »

Wonder if anyone has experience comparing the effectiveness of running the app on the iPhone vs an Android phone. It says that there is no vibration on the iPhone. Presume that the Android does. Wondering if the Android is more effective in infusing the energy into the liquid. And if that is the case, wonder if it is possible to make up for it by running it twice on the iPhone.

My experience so far has been mostly positive. I have high blood pressure as well as atril fibulation which causes a pulsing sensation when I fully expand my lungs making it difficult to take a full breath all the way. For the first week taking this energized water, I noticed that my pee got more yellow. In the 2nd week, the pee color slowly return back to normal. But I started to notice my blood pressure to be 5-10 points lower than before. Most noticeable is the sensation at full breath is gone. I have no problem taking a full breath all the way anymore.

On taste comparison, I tried it on a Spanish cabernet and did not notice any significant difference. Also tried it on Habiki whiskey and found the energized whiskey to have a distinctly stronger and brighter flavor. However, both my sons prefers the taste of the whiskey without the treatment as they prefer it more mellow.